Re: Meet up in Annapolis Boat Show

To: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Meet up in Annapolis Boat Show
From: Samuel Halperin <samhalperin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:36:46 -0400
Will there be a swiftsolo at the boat show?

Sam

At 02:15 PM 10/1/2004, Greg Ryan wrote:
Christian Rasmussen and I are going to meet Bram in Annapolis to discuss bananas. I am hoping we will be able to hand out hundreds of flyers for the Class Association and also for the commercial builders. If any of the East coast fleet builders are going to the Boat Show, on Saturday through Monday, lets hear from you, so that we can catch up and polish off a 2-4. Do I hear Roger is buying? :-)
Greg Ryan
Rose --USA009