Re: Meet up in Annapolis Boat Show

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Meet up in Annapolis Boat Show
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:56:15 -0400
The Swif Solo is an entrant in the Boat of the Year at the Annapolis Boat
Show.  So there will be two there on Saturday afternoon.  Minimum, I hope,
we stand to win the performance dinghy of the year. If we can manage it, on
sundy we will position the Swift in an prominent place where people pass
bye, perhaps in the carpark, and we will be handing out flyers.
Greg