Higher and Faster

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Higher and Faster
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:07:36 -0500
Watched the recommended DVD over the weekend. too cool.  It should be an
addictive blast.  Seeing the 29'r, it actually looks smaller than the Swift.
Could the Swift be rigged/sailed with 2?

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.

P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee

January 12, 1951

Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com