reservations at Fort Desoto

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: reservations at Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:11:32 EST
Please let me know as soon as you've made reservations at Fort  Desoto.
These sites are going fast for the week we'll be there (13th Till  the 20th of
March).  Don't delay making your  reservation.  The motels in the area (about 5
miles  away) start at about $120 a night and are not even close when it comes
to  providing a good Florida experience.

If you are concerned about comfort, buy one of the Coleman air  mattresses
with an inflator for about $50.  They are about 8 inches thick  and more
comfortable than 90 percent of the motel beds.  I've spent many  restful nights
on
this unit and it is substantially better (about 10  times) than any of the
thermarest units that I use backpacking.