Re: Tracks coming off

To: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tracks coming off
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:12:31 EST
Bill, Thanks for the tip.

Forte is supplying the Plexus and equipment to fix this  problem.  Plexus
does remain flexible and I would encourage  everyone who has this problem to
use
this proven product for the  repair.  I will know more about how well epoxy
bonds to this plastic  track soon but I remain very suspicious even if it is
etched.  My  suspicion is based solely on shop observation of adhesion to
plastic
application  equipment (we use plastic equipment because epoxy does not bond
to  it).