Re: Distinguished sail numbers

To: Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Distinguished sail numbers
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 14:01:44 EST
Ken,

Thanks for your email.  I want to apologize to the class for not  getting the
regatta story out and the website up to date.  Jane and I have  both been
very ill since returning from Florida but believe we are seeing light  at the
end
of the tunnel--thanks to the miracle of antibiotics.

As always, Greg has offered to help with the story.  No amount of  thanks can
begin to express our debt to this guy.  By the way,  we could sure use any
pictures that any of you have of the actual  racing.

Ken, because of you and others who spend so much time helping,  we become
stronger every day.  From the beginning our mission has  been to help solve
many
of the problems that have been plaguing small boat  racing.  In retrospect,
the decision to build the foundation of  the class with home builders was
perhaps the luckiest one in a long series  of lucky decisions.

Look for much more from me in the next few days as I am getting  well.  I do
need to unpack the trailer (something doesn't smell quite right  in there).

And yes, we do need to make our sails and numbers more  distinguishable.

Thanks again for your help Ken,