Re: Fwd: Summarof Static Re-Tests

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fwd: Summarof Static Re-Tests
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:13:58 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Bram,

Can you refresh our memories as to what the panels are. I looked the original epoxyworks
article and those do not appear to be part of this test.? (The article describes 2 nomex, 2 cedar and
the 49er foam panel)

Since the #1A panel was the best performing panel back in 2003, should it not be part of this test? Or
are the panel numbers not the same between the two tests?

Thanks,

Christian

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

This is forwarded from Gougeon's Bill Bertleson. They will be completing our tests soon