Re: Fwd: from Mike CAN 001

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<mikejocelyn@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd: from Mike CAN 001
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:24:52 -0400
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mike and Robert and Bram.
I "reposted" your great thoughts from the last couple of catzooks posts onto the NYC skiff Leagues "Skiff Forum", hope you dont mind :-). Tyring to get the forum kicked off.
The site is almost done now and just needs a lot of content which I will be working on later next week.

BTW There is a "Skiff Chat" section too, how about the someone in the Swift Fleet sets up a time, a consensus time, for a discussion for the swifties and we get together during a week night evening and go over thes issues - live.

Let me know if you think the site needs anything that is missing. All contributions considered.
Greg
link nycskiffs.org