Re: Tooling (was Cedar Strips)

To: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tooling (was Cedar Strips)
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:05:36 EDT
Bill,

I used a small table saw with a thin kerf blade (I suspect is was thinner
that 3/32").  One of the things I've found is that the thinner carbon  blades,
in addition to making less sawdust and more strips, are easier to push  the
material through the saw.  My band saw blades always get dull quickly  and
therefore I never really considered using it.