FW: Swift-Solo, Where's Waldo-Can 01, Jericho Classic Regatta

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Swift-Solo, Where's Waldo-Can 01, Jericho Classic Regatta
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:26:45 -0700
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:04:52 -0700
To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't see Waldo (Mike) in Can 01 anywhere?

Too bad we couldn't get more Swifties to the Jericho Classic Regatta. We
should have at least one Swift-Solo picture in the paper!

Maybe next year. If we can get a FEW Swifties out, I will host a house/hot
tub party. (May boat has got to be finished by then. )

Dave Lindsey
Vancouver, B.C.

P.S. From Jericho, you can almost see Wreck Breach (nude). No worries.

------ End of Forwarded Message