Re: Transom Bar

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Transom Bar
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:51:48 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Rob - not sure if anyone replied to this question.

I'm just about to bond my transom bar onto my deck.  I overlapped the
material slightly (about 1/8").  Were I to do this again, I would
probably try and avoid overlap - it makes fairing the transom bar down
flat that much harder.

Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com