Re: Filling inside Staple holes??

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Filling inside Staple holes??
From: Geoff Sobering <sobering@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:59:35 -0500
> Bram recommends a hypodermic needle – is that one from West System or do you
> go to the local drugstore or to the "free needle program" in your town?  Can
> they be cleaned or do you just chuck them?

Out here in "the sticks" we can get syringes and needles at most any
farm-supply store.  The veterinary size items (16 ga needles and
10-20cc syringes) work better with epoxy than stuff for people.

The WEST syringes are usually reusable if you let the epoxy harden and
then "pop" out the slug left behind.  I generally just toss the vet
syringes and needles after one use (encapsulated in a bit of leftover
hardened epoxy, there's almost no "sharps hazard").

Cheers,

Geoff S.
DN US-5156/Laser 145234/Renegade 510/Swift...