RE: Filling inside Staple holes??

To: "'Rob DesMarais, D.C.'" <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Filling inside Staple holes??
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:08:36 -0600
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
Be careful. You could end up sleeping with the horses.

I have never really been too concerned with filling the holes. I usually end
up filling them inadvertently when I put filler in cracks and when I force
the epoxy through the cloth. I sometimes try to fill them before fairing the
inside. I would be interested in trying the plastic staples in the future.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____