staple removal

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: staple removal
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:42:07 -0600
To anyone still using steel staples, the best and fastest way I found to remove
them is to cut a piece of hard wood (I used hickory) 3/8 X 3/8 X about 4" long,
and sand a sharp angle on it, then simply drive it under the staple and keep on
driving.  There is little or no damage to the strips and it goes fairly
quickly.  You will have to resharpen it every 30 to 50 staples or so.

Sincerely,