Re: toe rails

To: Mark White <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: toe rails
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:21:43 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mark,

Just move it so it fits. Remember they should point toward the cleat base on the deck, and the forward one toward
the mast. On mine the shroud is also in the way. If I ever redo that part I will probably try to come up with a system
where the cleats are closer to edge of the boat and aft of the shrouds. (They are then easier to reach when you are on the wire)
I would then have to either make the toe rail shorter or find some innovative way of running the line to where it needs to go.

Christian

Mark White wrote:

Bram and all,
There seems to be a conflict with the toe rails and the cam blocks. Following the deck plan, the aft cam block sits 1/2" aft of station 8, the toe rail is suppose to go foreward of station 8 by 1/2". Also the aft cam block positioned 1/2" outside of the step will block the shock cord as it exits the front of the toe rail. What adjustments should be made to correct this?
Sincerely,