Re: toe rails

To: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: toe rails
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:23:29 -0600
I think we are having the shock cord exit the side of the toe rail a bit behind where the shrouds anchor to the deck. I imbeded a small block inside the toe rail and lead the shock cord to a small eye mounted on the deck from there. The placement of the control block is more important than the placement of the toe rail. You want them to clear of the shrouds but not too far back or they lead over the dagger board. I think I remember seeing a photo in the construction manual that shows the exit out the side of the toe rail. I did not find a good one on the web site though.

Not much help but there it is.