Re: Building Swift Solos in Mid Jersey

To: "Robert Kinsman" <RobertKi@xxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Building Swift Solos in Mid Jersey
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:01:01 -0500
Re: Building Swift Solos in Mid JerseyHi Bob/and all, Its coming up on winter.
Don't wait to start building your Swift. It is a great winter project, not so
hard, and will get you out there next summer. You will be able to use those J24
honed tactics not worry about crew not turning up or being inexperienced and
enjoy a much more exhilarating speed diffential.   Us NY/NJ guys would love to
come down to the Severn and sail with you in Annapolis and I bet  Christian
would like to come up from Hampton. Its a great location for skiff sailing.