Re: Bulkhead 8 and CB Trunk alignment

To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bulkhead 8 and CB Trunk alignment
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:18:14 EST
Rob,

I would wait until you start fitting the deck.  During that process  you'll
find the high spots with the bulkheads and can determine if there is a
problem.  You will find that the deck is resting on these high spots  that you
need
to sand down.  In the worst case, you'll have to add a bit to  the top of the
trunk, however, my bet is that your bulkhead is still a bit  high.