Re: Bulkhead 8 and CB Trunk alignment

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bulkhead 8 and CB Trunk alignment
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:57:31 -0500
  From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
  To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:18 PM

  Rob,

  I would wait until you start fitting the deck.  During that process you'll
find the high spots with the bulkheads and can determine if there is a problem.
 You will find that the deck is resting on these high spots that you need to
sand down.  In the worst case, you'll have to add a bit to the top of the
trunk, however, my bet is that your bulkhead is still a bit high.