RE: Making Hybrid Tape.

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Making Hybrid Tape.
From: "Steve Nichols" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:13:38 +1000
My take on this is when I am at this stage my tiller will need to be:

* Straight
* Light
* Strong
* Not prohibitively expensive

If I can achieve these objectives by getting a carbon tiller over here
without making it myself that is what I will be doing.

I'm enjoying the building process but I'm looking forward to the sailing
more so if I can get out there asap that is what I'll be doing!!

Cheers,

Steve