Re: Making Hybrid Tape.

To: "Steve Nichols" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Making Hybrid Tape.
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:20:39 -0700
Straight is not that important. Light and strong are. Expesive is relative.

Since I went the 49er route, my tille comes up at an angle from the bottom then bends at the tank level so that it just clears the toe rail.

If you can get one or make one strong enough not to break when you fall on it, great though you may want it to break before the cross bar.

Light is always good.