Re: Portsmouth number

To: "Keith Councell" <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Portsmouth number
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:48:43 -0700
I think Bram has been using 80 for the DP-N. I'm not sure what he is using for the other ranges. The Musto has a provisional rating of 80 as well. You could probably take the same values as the 505 ( 80 82.4 81 79.8 78) or if you want to pad things a bit, you could use the the I14 numbers ( 85.4 86.9 85.6 84.2 84.1). The numbers are DP-N, BN0-1, BN2-3, BN4, and BN5-9 respectively.