RE: Removing Peel Ply from Blades

To: "'Rob DesMarais, D.C.'" <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Removing Peel Ply from Blades
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:23:11 -0600
Never mind, figured it out.  A big ass pair of channel locks, a knife and a
couple of knees on it did the trick.  Not bad, one little wrinkle at the
forward edge.

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.

P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee

January 12, 1951

Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com