Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers
From: DonaldMac <dfmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 05:43:01 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
If travel goes according to schedule, I plan on arriving in the Tampa area early enough to pickup Roxanne. I'm overnighting around the Atlanta area, which is about an 8 hour trip down to Tampa. If Roxanne could wait, I'd be able to pickup both her and Ken. I've got almost unlimited luggage capacity between the truck and boat.

Oh, and if anyone else is using the Nextel system, my Direct Connect number is:

*130*90*35522

*Don*
*

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

So far I have the following people who need to be picked up at the Tampa Airport. If each of us who have a car could make one trip, we'll have it covered.

We may be able to consolidate Roxanne and Ken Bradon into one trip.

Please let me know if you are willing to pick someone up.

Ed Holloway arrives at Tampa at 3:19pm on-------- Thursday --I think????

Ken Bradon arrives Tampa at 7:33pm on Friday

Roxanne White, Marksâ wife arrives Tampa Friday 4:55pm

Steve Nichols will arrive late Friday night from Australia and will need to be picked up at 8am Saturday morning at a hotel near the Tampa airport

I will pick up Jane Sunday evening to Tampa at 9 pm