Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers
From: Ron Watt <rwatt54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
Bram,

Below is our Itinerary;
We are flying into Tampa International Airport

Arriving Tuesday April 11th
American Airlines Flight: 1128 Arrive @ 9:50 AM

Peggy is departing Tuesday April 18th
American Airlines Flight: 1813 departing @ 3:44 PM

Departing Sunday April 23rd
American Airlines Flight: 1667 departing @ 4:35 PM

I will have a car and will be able to take a few
people to the airport on Sunday the 23rd around 2:30.

I would be willing to pick someone up at the airport
on Friday or Steve on Saturday morning from his hotel.

My cell number is 206-280-5059

Thanks
Ron and Peggy Watt