Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 05:00:01 -0600
Nooooo. No blody vegamite. The only thing worse is the marmite(sp). I guess eating old yeast is an aquired tast. Oh and you can keep the cane toads too. Another land separated by a commont tongue and nasty food.

It will be great to see everyone again and the new faces. You'll be able to to talk with Greg unless he has become too Americanized. I bid you a premature welcome to America.