Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:17:17 -0400
yair there could be strife when you get a few ozzies in the place. So ere is a
few tips for you'se septics.
Meself, I learned to speak septic already, but i fink it would 'elp Steveo if
you'se learned a bit of 'strayan. 'Eres a dicshonry for yas.
http://www.dunway.com/html/aussie_slang.html
now dont be confusing us with those bloody winge'in poms, the thing is a vang,
not a kicker, and Stevo will 'ave no bloody idea what a boooie is, so fair go,
just keep to "skiff talk" and she'll be right.

If we are lucky we might get a slab o four ecks. Can ya put that in ya tucker
bag mate.