Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt

To: "Keith" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:15:24 -0400
Cc: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  From: Keith
  To: Steve Nichols
  Cc: BDally6107@xxxxxxx ; Swiftsolo
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 10:47 AM

  Personally, I like the sound of Bramo.

  On Apr 6, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Steve Nichols wrote:

    Strewth Bram,

    Fair dinkum mate - anyone would think we spoke differently over here!!
    Anyway good onya mate & I'll see you soon.

    No worries

    Stevo
    PS I'm bringing some Vegemite with me to put on me toast in the morning.

    (I was going to "Ozzyfie" your name Bram but "Bramo" just doesn't sound
right)

    BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

      Ron,

      It would be great to have you pick up our Aussie Swift builder (I'll try
to provide an interrupter).  Would you and Steve communicate directly?  Just
let me know that you've made contact.

      Steve, Ron bought 002 from me and has been kicking my butt downwind so
I'm counting on you to keep him drunk and out late.