RE: Its getting closer!

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Its getting closer!
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:00:30 -0600
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
It looks great! But the CB trunk looks wrong. Is it attached to the
bulkhead? If I remember correctly, could be a hairline problem, I thought
the mast step portion of the trunk assembly should be attached to #6 and the
CB trunk should go through #8.

Now get a few more Ausies to follow your lead and we'll have a reason to
learn to love vegemite. ;)

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____