RE: Its getting closer!

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Its getting closer!
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:06:48 +1000 (EST)
The centreboard trunk is just sitting up there as I was just playing with the
bulkheads on station 6 & 8. I haven't cut bulkhead 8 yet to go either side of
the trunk so it wouldn't fit there while I was playing.
  The only hair line problem belongs to the builder - maybe he has had too much
vegemite?

Robert Harper <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        It looks great! But the CB trunk looks wrong. Is it attached to the
bulkhead? If I remember correctly, could be a hairline problem, I thought the
mast step portion of the trunk assembly should be attached to #6 and the CB
trunk should go through #8.

  Now get a few more Ausies to follow your lead and we?ll have a reason to
learn to love vegemite. ;)

    Robert S. Harper
  Information Access Technology, Inc.