Re: Its getting closer!

To: aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Its getting closer!
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:35:58 EDT
Steve,
The hull looks great.  Just remember to cut the drain holes in station  8 and
that the CB Trunk goes between #6 and #8 stations...lol.

It kills me that I did not get to meet you and the rest of the Swifties  this
year at the regatta.  Last year's regatta gave me the inspiration to  stick
with the project and hopefully get USA020 wet by the end of next  month.  I
wish you and the other builders the best time of your lives as  your boats come
together.  USA020 is ready for wet sanding and  varnish.  See you at next
year's regatta....if not before.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040
Barrington, RI