Re: Its getting closer!

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Its getting closer!
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:46:43 -0600
  From: Steve Nichols
  To: Swiftsolo
  Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:04 PM
  Subject: Its getting closer!

  First of all it was great to meet everyone in Florida - I learnt heaps.

  It has taken me a while to get back on the job since getting back. However
last night the hull came off the frame for the first time. I did a check to see
if the bulkheads for station 6 & 8 were a reasonable fit and it is a perfect
fit. I am ecstatic that after all this time the jigsaw puzzle is coming
together.

  Cheers,

  Steve

  Yahoo! Personals: It's free to check out our great singles!