Spar- Plexus

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Spar- Plexus
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
Does any one have a Plexus gun I can use for a few weeks, I believe Forte gave
two to the class. I'm going to be taking my mast down to put a clear coat on
and then re-do the whole track. We skimped a little too much in FL...

  Keith Councell
  Der Springer

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

  The following is an email from Forte (Tony) regarding spar issues.  Let's
talk about this together before sending any direct responses to Forte.

  Bram