Re: An update

To: "Jordan Spencer" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: An update
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:40:01 -0400
To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:12 AM
Subject: An update

Hi everyone

Oz boat No2 here. Just wanted to share some information. I got off to a
fairly slow start, tracking down the carbon and the S glass took a fair
while, then the wood took a while etc etc. Anyway before you know it 3
months had passed. I used the time wisely though. I looked at a lot of
resin systems and came back to the West System. I spoke to a few boat
builders about technique. As a result, I am doing my layups a little
differently to the manual and am very happy with the result