regatta schedule

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: regatta schedule
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:46:06 EDT
It's time to determine where and when to hold our North American
Championships this coming year.  Many need to plan their vacations  now.  While
Fort
Desoto is a great place, it is a long and expensive trip  for those from the
west
to make every year.  If the attendance of east  coast boats will be good, it
is less of an issue.

The other great location is Huntington Lake (in California near Yosemite
National Park in the Sierras).  We could hold the event there in July  before
or
after the High Sierra Regatta.  This is a beautiful spot and is  also great
for families with camping, cabins, and a restaurant and general  store within
easy walking distance.

Let's talk about which location will bring the best total attendance.   When
you write your email, include info about your intentions regarding  attendance.