Re: regatta schedule

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx, BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: regatta schedule
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:26:57 -0600
I made it to Florida in two days and back in 2 1/2. I started to hallucinate at the Kansas/Colorado border so I thought it a good idea to stop for the night. Five days seems a bit long.

I would like to see something more westerly next year. The bulk of the boats have come from the west the last two regattas and I'd like to see something were we flip flop coast every year like a lot of classes do. When the numbers get good enough, we could have a nationals on one coase and a NA's on the other and flip them every year. It will be a while before I can afford to go to two majors a year but I think I'll have the time when the class gets large enough.

Being a fat ass, I'd prefer somewhere it blows. :)