Re: regatta schedule

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: regatta schedule
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:47:41 -0600
While Huntington Lake (west coast) sounds great since it would be a much
shorter drive for me, I think somewhere in the middle would get more boats
together, unless everyone on the east coast would like to see why we all went
west.  Where ever it is, it should be somewhere that has good wind, and
convenient accommodations, camping with the boats would be worth extra driving
time to me.