RE: Cap Shroud Adjustment

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Cap Shroud Adjustment
From: "Christian Rasmussen" <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:05:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: bdally6107@xxxxxxx,swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill,

Thats what I use. I have the cleat shackled to the chainplate so I pull up
to cleat.
I used prestretch control line (1/4") which goes up to a 20mm single
swivel block
attached to the actual cap scroud line. (lightning rope, or whatever you
are using.) Then the 1/4" goes back to the clamcleat. E.g it looks like
the trapeeze system but upside down. Make the line with no sails up so you
know the mast is straight.

So far it has worked out pretty well and never come uncleated by itself.

Christian