RE: Cap Shroud Adjustment

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Cap Shroud Adjustment
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:41:20 -0600
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've done something somewhat like this but I use the same cleat as we use
for the control lines run to the wing. I have turned it the other way 'round
and you pull up to tighten it. I used one small enough and made of aluminum
that seems to be holding the lightning line just fine. I have to agree with
Bram that pulling down is much less than optimal.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____