Re: Spinnaker sheet ratchet?

To: "BDally6107@xxxxxxx" <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spinnaker sheet ratchet?
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:24:07 -0800
Cc: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Bram,

    Yes I found them right under my nose. They¹re quite substantial blocks,
Ronstan RF62100. I gather I have to buy the mounting base? That definitely
does not appear to be here.

    Second question; when mounting to the control block bevels, do I drill
through the deck and use T nuts? Or should I just mount into the bevels with
screws? How much load is taken on this hardware?

    By the way, thanks for the incredibly fast reply to my question.
Microsoft should hire you for their tech support!

    Dave L.