Re: Fort Desoto and other ramblings

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto and other ramblings
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 11:22:54 -0600
I'd love to do it but I think I'd be disowned by my family if I did. With gas prices headed where they are, I'll have a hard time affording the travel. When we get enough boats out there, I'd like to see a regatta on each side of Missippi each year spaced far enough appart so that a boat could do both if time and money allowed. If SD were a good place, you could do a mid winter alternating in SD/Florida with a NA's on the oposite side in the same year. Give me three more years and I'll be able to do two in one year. Then the kids will be out of school and off on their own, maybe.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.