Re: Fort Desoto and other ramblings

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto and other ramblings
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:50:30 EDT
Bram,
I second Chris Wickham's assessment of Spring (too warm to ski and too cold
to swim) in the North, whether it's west, east or inbetween, and that no excuse
is needed for a week in March or April at Fort DeSoto.  But once summer hits,
there are great venues available elsewhere that can be rotated.  If it had
not been for family health issues, I would have made plans for Huntington Lake.

So, let's keep an open mind to the possibilities.  See you in St. Pete in
'08.

Bill Scheumann