Re: where to buy ceder

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: where to buy ceder
From: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:51:42 +0800
Cc: swiftsolo.catzooks.com <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=49izw48u2f07sifLu2Pm1VMoE84qpq8yNMJkxAu4w84=; b=R14Nd8Bvbt5tprx+MCchdpGcmRiDzYIYmFQEwvQ2xJSOLZ6AP7Qk1c29UiIVBET1EwEbQv2qOyFLZSQ+9SOAFH9ijNKD74DAEX3fP1aodqDFT2vXdPuSB7+3q0qQYujKM3nv/hdjV5PePcp6JecTNVoGQ62CJa6xRRvoX0Gy8fE=
Great information. Thank you. I am planning to buy premilled from one of the
sources listed on Bram's website. Presume they know what is needed by
SwiftSolo builders. Doing the selection remotely and ordering via email will
be a disadvantage so I need to choose the source carefully.