Re: where to buy ceder

To: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>,<wfs03@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: where to buy ceder
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:50:37 -0600
Cc: <windrunner16i14@xxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kerem,

You will find quite a difference in color and density of western red cedar.  I
used 2X6, and when picking out the wood, some of the boards were twice as heavy
as others.  I just picked out the lightest boards.  You don't want to use all
white cedar, it is much denser, and therefore heavier, and it is harder to sand.