New builder Members and Other News

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New builder Members and Other News
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:39:48 EST
We continue to grow,
Help me welcome both Chris Bull and Matt Broughton to our  class.  Chris is
from Ontario and Matt from South Carolina.  Matt is  our 89th member with sail
number USA 087 and Chris is our 90th with sail number  CAN 088.

Chris, please join with Matt and our other builder members on the  class
mailing list.  You'll find that everyone is very helpful in providing
information
on construction and locating materials.

Congratulations to Jordan Spencer.  Jordan and his  team mate won the
Australian FD championship.  Jordan plans to bring his  Swift to the US to race
either before or after the 505 worlds next year.   It would be good to hold our
championship at Huntington Lake and time it  to fit Jordan's schedule (either
before or after the 505 regatta).  It  would be great to get Steve to come over
with him and have two Aussies  participate. This will be a good time to get
everyone down to one of  the top venues in the country.