Re: Class web site

To: ryoalty <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>, BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Class web site
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 06:45:20 -0700
David, I can't guarantee anything but I'll take your suggestions under concideration. Part of what I hate abut UI's is that every viewer has their idea of what it should do or how it should work. I am not locked into any one technology. If I'd stayed with what I am most comfortable, it would probably have run in Tomcat and written in pure Java. Sure I could do a lot more but it would take much longer and almost no one else could manage it.

I guess the point I'd like to add is that even Al's site became stale when he stopped working on it and no one added anything of their own. I don't think the requirements of a class of less than 100 people run by volunteers is the same as it is for a fortune 500 trying to squeeze every dime they can out of the public. One of the ways you could help me most, is to help me get those who have pictures and stories to tell, to send them to me so we can show the world what really makes a Swift Solo sailor.