Class web site

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Class web site
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 08:47:48 -0700
OK I've done some work on putting together a new class web site. I tried to transfer the original site created by Al but somewhere along the way, communiction broke down. Since I had to move on, there is a new site at www.swiftsolo.com. I am currently paying for the site and the domain name. Take a look and send me your comments.

On thing I'm not too keen on bringing back is the forum. Whenever we moved discussions from the mailing list to the forum, the topic would die there. There is still a lot of work to be done and with your help, it can better serve your needs.

Please, please, please, if you have photo's of your boat either under construction or on the water and would like to share, send them in. If you have a MySpace page or some other page where you are showing off your work, send me that as well. I think the home builders are the strength of the class and what makes a Swift Solo so great. I'd like to show the world how great we all are.

For those on the water, keep your stick in the air. And for those in the shop, keep that sawdust flying. Florida is only a short time away. Before you know it, it will be time for sunny beaches, three sail reaches, and a cold one shared with freinds.
--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.