Re: USA-068 For Sale

To: ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: USA-068 For Sale
From: wfs03@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:33:40 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
David,
Sorry to hear that the Swift will not be in your future boating plans and good
luck with the leadmine.? I will be showing USA020 at the 2008 Wooden Boat Show
in Mystic, CT on June 27 - 29, 2008.? If any attendee asks for availability of
a partially completed Swift, I will give them your contact information.? Best
to you.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040
wfs03@xxxxxxx