Re: USA-068 For Sale

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: USA-068 For Sale
From: Al Pritchard <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:38:50 -0400
Cc: ryoalty <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>

I thought the group may be interested in a couple of photos of Dave's boat under construction. One thing I can say it Dave took a lot of time to make sure it was done right.

Some of the cedar strips. I think the deck strips are the ones on the bottom of the stack, and are is excellent condition:
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/118791124/in/set-72057594091892454/
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/118791128/in/set-72057594091892454/

A couple of shots of the strong back, early in the process:
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/118791051/in/set-72057594091892454/
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/118791046/in/set-72057594091892454/

From the bow. You can get an idea of the care and quality Dave put into building form this shot:
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/112068676/in/set-72057594091885204/
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/126377753/in/set-72057594091885204/

From the transom;
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/118790066/in/set-72057594091885204/

Sanding and cleaning the 1st coat of west, prior to classing the hull. You can get a good idea of the rich color of the wood form this shot:
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/159927033/in/set-72057594091885204/

Fitting the glass;
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/159922758/in/set-72057594091885204/
http://flickr.com/photos/loft42/159922495/in/set-72057594091885204/