Help me welcome our new member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help me welcome our new member
From: bdally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:28:55 -0400
Please help me welcome our newest builder/member?Olivier Benoist from Singapore
to our class.? Oliver will sail under sail number?SIN 094.

Oliver, I think you'll find our group very helpful and knowledgable during the
building process.? Please don't hesitate to use this mailing list?for questions.

Wecome aboard.

Best regards,

Bram????